Job Opportunities at Springbrook
We are now accepting qualified applicants for a range of positions at our facility. Contact us today if you have any questions. Or start the process right now by filling out an application below. Springbrook is an equal opportunity employer.
Complete ALL of the included forms to be considered for employment. To complete, download the application by clicking the link below. Type in all information then click submit on the last page of the form to e-mail your completed application to our HR department. You may also print the form and fill it in manually then scan and re-upload via the contact form. Please ensure all applicable fields are completed and legible before submission so that we can process your application.Download Application
Children and Adolescent Therapist
All Autism Units
Hiring for Full Time M-F 8:00a to 4:30p
Job Requirements: Responsible for ensuring highest quality treatment environment for children. Assist with public relations, referral development, and customer service for the PRTF in cooperation with other PRTF staff.
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Masters Degree in Social Work or a counseling related field.
- EXPERIENCE: Prefer at least two years direct social work/clinical experience with children/adolescent population. Minimum two years therapist experience.
- LICENSURE: Must be S.C. Licensed Social Worker or Licensed in Counseling related field
- PHYSICAL: Sedentary work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
- SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated ability to develop and implement clinical interventions based on patient needs as related to psychiatric diagnosis, level of functioning and age related issues.
Hiring for Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem (PRN) 12 hour night shifts.
Job Requirements: Must be a graduate of accredited School of Nursing and currently registered by the State of South Carolina Board of Nursing. Behavioral experience preferred, but not required.
Mental Health Associate
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN, All Shifts
Shift hours include:
- 1st shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- 3rd: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Additional Hours available are: 12 hour shifts for day and night. Work 7 shifts every two weeks with 8 hours overtime. PRN staff: 12 hour shifts and 8 hour shifts including 6:00 - 10:30 mini shifts.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Documents detailed hourly observations and interventions of patients on daily progress notes as required.
- Works with other members of the treatment team in strict implementation of the behavioral and treatment plan.
- Ensures strict adherence to posted schedule.
- Conducts patient meetings and therapeutic groups as signed.
- Transports patients to outside appointments when indicated.
- Records Level System points for patients assigned to him or her whenever applicable.
- Monitors patients on precautions and/or seclusion as ordered by doctor.
- Acts as a Teacher’s Assistant when assigned patients are in the classroom.
- Observes and promotes patient health and well being.
- Monitoring vital signs, blood pressure and weights and records.
- Reports any abnormal finds to charge nurse.
- Notes and reports appetite or any physical symptoms.
- Helps keep supplies orderly and in good repair.
- Seeks ways to improve patient care delivery by providing opinions, suggestions, and actively participating in process improvements and departmental/personal Most Important Tasks (MITs).
- Assumes responsibility for personal and vocational growth and development, especially in the field of Autism.
- Actively participates in in-service and staff development related to Autism theory, therapies, equipment and training related to PRTF and Adult unit.
- Participates in program staff meetings, hospital staff meetings and other committee meetings to which he/she is assigned.
- Promotes the positive public image of the hospital by professional conduct and communication.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Maintain MANDT certification upon hire and annually thereafter demonstrating an understanding of de-escalation.
- Must participate in annual training and other mandatory training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
"My favorite part about treatment team is hearing my progress and seeing Jessie [the therapy dog onsite]"
I wanted to take a moment to try to express how much Springbrook means to us!Springbrook has been a life saver literally (ours and our son)! We have a totally different son now and it is thanks to Dr. Fisher, Kenoisha , and the treatment team. Our local hospital here in Atlanta denied us care (our case was too difficult) and at the time it was soul crushing, but we are so glad now that it happened because we found Springbrook! Springbrook did more for our son in 40 days then anyone here in Atlanta has done in the last 4 years!!!!!!! We now drive every month 3 and half hours (each way) just to see Dr. Fisher as outpatient! We can not begin to thank you enough!!!!!!! Thank you, D.M
"Things are going great! Thanks for all your help in the progress my son has made. H has had a good first week back at school!"
"Ms. Keeley is one of my favorite staff because she makes me feel like I have worth. She also gives me opportunity and extremely kind."
"My favorite RT group is when we do exercise."
"My favorite treatment team is knowing my goals that I have accomplished and learning how to control my anger."
"I think Springbrook will always help me."
"Ms. Sharniece is one of my favorite staff because she encouraged me to do well and to never give up on my treatment."
"The staff really care about us."
"I like school it is very fun"
"I think Springbrook has helped me the most with my treatment"
"My favorite RT group is when we do exercise"
My son is doing much better, thanks to you and the other good folks at Springbrook. I SO appreciate the professional yet compassionate care you all provided my son, you, Dr. Fisher, nursing, and the mental heath techs alike. Everyone was so kind, understanding, and supportive of not just my son but of me as well, recognizing how difficult the decision to place him in Residential Treatment was for me. I appreciated being able to call at any time for updates on how he was doing, the weekly RN notes informing me of his successes and, yes, of his setbacks. I never felt out of touch. This will make you laugh...after ALL his complaining about not wanting to be at Springbrook and wanting to come home, WHY did my son, just THREE days after having left, ask if we could come visit you and some of the other staff?! He made it clear, though, that he wasn’t planning on staying! 😂. Nonetheless, I would say THAT in itself speaks VOLUMES.